Privacy and Policy
Information You Give Us
- Registration, Account and Other Information You Provide: In order to use some sections of Therapists for Armenia Site, Members may be required to provide certain personal information including name, email address, work title, username and password. We use this information to ensure the validity of member registrations. Members may also be asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, personal experiences, testimonials as well as other information that will help us improve our services. The transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet nor can we prevent the use or misuse of information you choose to submit for publication on the website. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to access the full range of features and services available through the Therapists for Armenia website.
- Communications: If you choose to fill out the “contact us” portion of the Therapists for Armenia website, or provide us with any other communication data, including but not limited to that provided via email, social media messaging, posts, or text messages, we may collect information including your name, email address, phone number, information you share with that social media platform, as well as the text of any message you send electronically. We may also retain your data to keep a record of the communication.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We do not sell or rent your data to third parties. Our sharing is only to provide content for free, record basic analytics data, and is limited to the following:
- Protection: Protect the security and safety of Therapists for Armenia and other users by investigating suspicious activity
- Communications: Manage our relationship with you. For example, by responding to your messages, comments or queries submitted to us on the Website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey.
- Marketing and Advertising: We may contact you about Therapists for Armenia’s events and initiatives, providing you with information, updates or promotional materials that may be relevant, valuable, interesting or useful to you.
- Conduct data and system analytics
- Develop new products, services or tools
- Maintain and improve our services
- Identify and fix bugs that may be present
- You have consented to the use of your personal example.
- We need your information to provide you with our services, such as account registration, or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your personal information.
When May We Disclose Your Personal Information?
- As Required by Law: Regulators and government authorities: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers or other third parties that perform services on our behalf.
- Our professional Advisors (legal, financial, etc): We may also disclose information that is necessary to bring legal action against a party in order to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our systems or our Users. We may also disclose your information if we are subject to subpoena or other legal proceedings or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with judicial proceedings.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- You may ‘opt-out’ of communications if you prefer not to receive them in the future. These communications include marketing and educational communications about products and services that we feel may provide value for you and will only send if you have subscribed to one of our e-mails lists or have otherwise indicated that you are interested in receiving information or offers from us. To opt-out, follow the instructions in the e-mail.
- You may modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, some parts of our website may not work properly, but you do have the right to choose how cookies are utilized.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Therapists for Armenia. Please remember that this privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link or advertisement on our website, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. You should review the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
This website is not directed towards children and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
UNSUBSCRIBE | OPT-OUT | CLOSE ACCOUNT
When you become a member of Therapists for Armenia, you are automatically subscribed to receive notices, email newsletters through Therapists for Armenia and/or with our partners. To unsubscribe from Therapists for Armenia newsletters, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.